Sunday, July 12, 2009

Random Post & Up and Coming Posts

Long time no post, any who, this week I'll be keeping an online journal about my tree planting experience. I'M SO FREAKING' EXCITED :))) !!! So I will be keeping you up on your favourite earth-saving hippie :). My best friend also started a blog, so when she remembers what it's called I'll fill you in. WE MADE A BUCKET LIST! I will also post that during this week, or the next...
On Friday, my sister and mother and I went strawberry/raspberry picking. Magda, the newest edition to our family is just over a month old, and my mother and I took turns taking care of her and carrying her in this harness like contraption. It's very confusing to put on -_-". During my shift, many people were giving me the stink eye. That happens a lot!! Even in church! For Pete's sake! I AM NOT A TEEN MOTHER :( it disappoints me that people come to those conclusions. Aren't I over reacting? Non, mes cheries! while my mother and I were in the doctor's office waiting for the doctor( it was Maggie's first doc appointment) a lady came up to me and asked if she was my daughter. So no, I am certainly not over reacting. So that is my story for this week, kind of. Just wait until I start talking about tree planting :) super fun !!
Up & Coming Posts: Many book reviews. Body of Lies movie review, and my opinion on the winner in "Canada's Next Top Model". The season finale is this week !! Many exciting events this week. Au revoir mes amies!!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment